KEY FEATURES YOU SHOULD KNOW
Discover the new TPS, where new possibilities arise in a merged world of practice, entertainment, and virtual golf.
TARGET PRACTICE RANGE
- 18 targets from 50 to 350 yds in beautiful surroundings
- Move the ball to any position and practice any shot you like at any target in the range
- Watch how the ball reacts on the greens and get the full virtual golf visual experience
- 8 custom data tiles available
- Mini map with shot dispersion
- 18 predefined shots to select
- Virtual Golf
- Play Better Ball match play
- Play Better Ball match play
- Compare mode improvements (sync/lock videos and easier compare selection from current session)
- Added "Retry Test" feature after finishing a test
- IDS camera improvements to transfer speed (requires specific profile setup - please contact Support for assistance)
We've also been busy making bug fixes and other performance improvements.
PRACTICE ANY SHOT OVER AND OVER AGAIN
One of our most popular practice modes is the Virtual On-Course Practice, allowing you to practice any shot over and over again. With immediate and accurate shot data, on any hole on any course in the library. In TPS 6.4, we have now added a brand new Target Practice Range as part of your software subscription. Just like with on-Course practice, you can practice any shot you want - everything from short game to long drives - over and over again. All in one beautiful range environment designed to offer you an endless variety of shot situations.
UNLIMITED OPTIONS TO PRACTIC ANY DISTANCE
With 18 targets to select from, and accurate TrackMan data for each shot to learn from, this beautiful range environment allows you to either select one of the predefined shots, or design your own shot. With the ability to freely choose both ball position and target, you can practice anything from short game to long drives offering you unlimited practice opportunities.
IMMERSE YOURSELF WITH VIRTUAL GOLF COURSES FROM TRACKMAN
We are continuously adding new courses to our extensive lineup – including world famous PGA Tour courses, top local golf courses, and practice-perfect fictional Par 3's. The upcoming AT&T Byron Nelson Event next week will take place at Trinity Forest GC in Dallas, Texas. Why not take on the challenge of this newly released course on your TrackMan Golf Simulator, and see how you compare to the pro’s on Tour?
FEATURES FOR A LIFETIME
Stay up-to-date with several groundbreaking software updates per year. Subscribing to our software service grants you access to all our latest developments, including the continually growing Golf Course- and Tour Player library. Furthermore, you get access to TrackMan Cloud with unlimited data storage and a suite of communication tools, allowing you to share all your work (screencasts, videos, and reports) directly from your iOS or Windows device. » Learn more
- Impact Location, Virtual Golf and Putting features only work on TrackMan 4
- Virtual Golf requires up-to-date (current) software subscription for access to all courses
Make sure to use a computer that meets our requirements for the best possible game experience
Processor: i5 4GHz Processor
Graphics: Nvidia 1070 8GB GDDR
Memory: 8GB RAM
Hard disc drive: SSD Hard drive
OS: Windows 10 (64-bit)
HOW TO DOWNLOAD TPS AND VIRTUAL GOLF
- Download the TPS 6.4 installer below
- Run the installer and follow the instructions
- TPS 6.4 supports TrackMan 4 and TrackMan 3e. TrackMan 3 and TrackMan 2 users are recommended to stay on TPS 6.3. If you need help or have any questions, please contact support here
- Feature availability depends on your current software subscription status