TRACKMAN SHAKES UP THE WORLD OF GOLF - AGAIN
TrackMan’s new AI – also known as Tracy – together with completely revitalized Virtual Golf accuracy, two great new games and reinvented performance putting.
Welcome to the latest TrackMan update.
THE AI GOLF REVOLUTION IS HERE
Introducing Tracy, TrackMan's new AI - and a new era in sports technology.
Tracy makes a precise analysis of your own unique shots to give you the one thing to focus on that will improve your game. Golf Digest even had Tracy at the top their list of the coolest thing at the show. There is no doubt that Tracy is at the forefront of AI in the golf industry.
AN ALL-ROUND INSPIRATION - ALSO FOR COACHES
Tracy is also an extraordinarily effective tool for coaches. When players are given their one thing to work on, it’s the coach that can then give them guidance as to how to change their game to meet Tracy performance recommendations. This makes the coach’s expertise – and their value – immediately apparent.
THE START OF A JOURNEY
Tracy is at the forefront of AI in the golf industry – and this is just the beginning! As our database and our technical capabilities evolve, so will Tracy. For more information about Tracy and what she can do for you, go to our website.
* Tracy requires active software subscription.
VIRTUAL GOLF GAMES
- MORE CHOICE, MORE ENTERTAINMENT!
Hit It! And Capture The Flag are the latest additions to TrackMan Virtual Golf’s suite of fun, challenging games.
Hit It! is a multiplayer long drive competition similar to the WLD Championship.
Not only are players up against the clock, they also have to keep their shots within the virtual range’s boundaries. With TrackMan giving the numbers, everybody knows exactly how far they’ve got to go to beat the opposition!
Capture The Flag is a test of skill, strategy and nerve. You select a flag and then try to place the ball closest to it. Who can capture the most flags and keep their lead for the whole game?
Both games are suited to all golfers from beginner to seasoned pro and are guaranteed to put a big smile on your face!
* Virtual Golf games requires active software subscription
Download of TrackMan Performance Studio 7.2 and Virtual Golf 2
- Step 1: Download and install TrackMan Performance Studio
- Step 2: Launch TrackMan Performance Studio when you are online
- Step 3: TrackMan Performance Studio will also download the latest improvements to Virtual Golf. Certain elements, e.g. courses, require you to click them
You can download TrackMan Performance Studio with Virtual Golf 2 here
You will be prompted to update your TrackMan 4 firmware to version 2.0 in the applications as soon as you are online. Once you have done that, you are fully updated.
Note: All courses are now updated via the TrackMan Cloud, which means your computer must be connected to the internet to download the courses. Please also ensure your computer has established a connection to your TM4 unit.
If you have any further questions or would like to learn more, please contact your local TrackMan sales representative.
- TPS 7.2 supports TrackMan 4 and TrackMan 3e.
- TrackMan 3 and TrackMan 2 users are recommended to stay on TPS 6.3. If you need help or have any questions, please contact support here
- Feature availability depends on your current software subscription status
// DETAILS //
WHAT'S NEW IN TPS 7.2?
- Tracy - TrackMan's revolutionary new AI
- New background graphics in Shot Analysis from St. Andrews Old Course hole #18 and PGA National hole #3
- New putting data parameters (added more club, ball and green data) - requires firmware 2.0
- Improved club graphics with player perspective and updated driver design
- Using OERT by default (toggled via settings)
- Enabling internal video from TM4 when using OERT
- Make it possible to rename cameras in TPS
WHAT'S NEW IN VIRTUAL GOLF 2.1?
The entire Virtual Golf software package has been reviewed and improved.
OERT tracking + Multiple improvements to tracer accuracy: improved club data, spin axis, gear affect and more.
New VG Games (Hit it! and Capture the flag)
You can Pause and Resume a player during a round (via burger menu)
Warm-up mode on first tee before you start a round (default is on in settings)
New putting mode: Manual Input (if physical putting green is used)
Smart Club Suggestion (based on each player’s club speed)
New layout of course cards when selecting a course in launch screen showing difficulty of the course as well.
New keyboard short cuts:
F3: Fly to green
F4: Fly to aim
F5: Fly Up
G: Toggle grid on/off
M: Toggle markers on/off
S: Show scorecard
Show “from pin” always in feet – not yds
Balls running too much in roughs – now fixed
Various bug fixes
Make sure to use a computer that meets our requirements for the best possible game experience
Processor: i5 4GHz Processor
Graphics: Nvidia 1070 8GB GDDR
Memory: 8GB RAM
Hard disc drive: SSD Hard drive
OS: Windows 10 (64-bit)
YOUR ALL-INCLUSIVE SOFTWARE SUBSCRIPTION
The TrackMan software subscription ensures you have all the latest updates, including; the expanding course library, new games, Tracy and now also TrackMan University membership! In addition, the subscriptions gives you access to the Tour player library and TrackMan Cloud, providing unlimited data storage as well as a suite of communication tools that let you to share all your screencasts, videos and reports directly from your iOS or Windows device.
- Impact Location, Virtual Golf and Putting features only work on TrackMan 4
- Tracy and Virtual Golf requires up-to-date (current) software subscription
ISSUES OR QUESTIONS?
Contact our Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org