BEST OF ALL WORLDS
TRACKMAN PERFORMANCE STUDIO 6.2
Discover the new TPS, where new possibilities arise in a merged world of practice, entertainment, and virtual golf.
KEY FEATURES YOU SHOULD KNOW
- Target offset that allows players to play in narrow bays/simulators
- 3 new putting modes available, including assisted aiming
- Improved putting accuracy
- Course conditions settings (fairways and greens firmness)
- Manual wind settings in On-Course Practice
- 8 Player Mode
We've also been busy making bug fixes and other performance improvements.
PLAY REAL GOLF INDOORS.
NEW PUTTING MODES
FEATURES FOR A LIFETIME
Current software subscribers automatically obtain lifetime access to the Impact Location feature. Beyond lifetime features, subscribers also gain full access to the first batch to the virtual courses and TrackMan Cloud.
- TPS 6.2 works with all TrackMan models, but Impact Location, Virtual Golf and Putting features only work on TrackMan 4.
- Impact Location requires software subscription per April 1st 2018.
- Virtual Golf requires up-to-date (current) software subscription for access to all courses
Make sure to use a computer that meets our requirements for the best possible game experience
Processor: i7 CPU 3.8GHz
Graphics: Nvidia GTX 1070 8GB
Memory: 16 GB RAM
Hard disc drive: SSD
OS: Win 7 (SP1) or newer (64-bit only)
Install the TPS:
- Download the TPS 6.2 installer
- Run the installer and follow the instructions
- The Virtual Golf installer is available inside TPS -> Courses (Internet is required)
- To recieve the latest update for Virtual Golf, follow the on-screen instructions to download the latest updates
- Make sure to install the latest firmware on the TrackMan unit when prompted
(Feature availability depends on your current software subscription status)