BEST OF ALL WORLDS
TRACKMAN PERFORMANCE STUDIO
Discover the new TPS, where new possibilities arise in a merged world of practice,
entertainment, and virtual golf.
KEY FEATURES YOU SHOULD KNOW
- More courses added, including iconic St Andrews Link Old Course and PGA Tour courses at Sea Island
- Target offset that allows players to play in narrow bays/simulators
- 3 new putting modes available, including assisted aiming
- Improved putting accuracy
- Course conditions settings (fairways and greens firmness)
- Manual wind settings in On-Course Practice
- 8 Player Mode
We've also been busy making bug fixes and other performance improvements.
PLAY REAL GOLF INDOORS
NEW GOLF COURSES IN
YOUR TRACKMAN SIMULATOR
We’ve just added 2 challenging courses from Sea Island – Seaside and Plantation –
which are home to the PGA TOUR's RSM Classic.
There's also an addition from our creatives with 3 more fantasy Par 3 courses,
all now available with your TrackMan 4.
NEW FEATURED COURSES
St Andrews Links; Old, New, Castle and Jubilee
Sea Island; Seaside and Plantation
Fantasy Par 3 course
- MORE NEW FEATURES AT A GLANCE -
TARGET OFFSET CALIBRATION
IMPROVED PUTTING MODES
FEATURES FOR A LIFETIME
Current software subscribers automatically obtain lifetime access to the Impact Location feature. Beyond lifetime features, subscribers also gain full access to the first batch to the virtual courses and TrackMan Cloud.
- TPS 6.2 works with all TrackMan models, but Impact Location, Virtual Golf and Putting features only work on TrackMan 4.
- Impact Location requires software subscription per April 1st 2018.
- Virtual Golf requires up-to-date (current) software subscription for access to all courses
Make sure to use a computer that meets our requirements for the best possible game experience
Processor: i5 4GHz Processor
Graphics: Nvidia 1070 8GB GDDR
Memory: 8GB RAM
Hard disc drive: SSD Hard drive
OS: Windows 10 (64-bit)
HOW TO DOWNLOAD TPS AND VIRTUAL GOLF COURSES
- Download the TPS 6.2 installer below
- Run the installer and follow the instructions
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE COURSES
- The Virtual Golf installer is available inside TPS -> Courses (Internet is required)
- To get the new courses, connect your computer to the internet and open TPS, you should now get a notification asking if you would like to update, click yes, that's it.
(Feature availability depends on your current software subscription status)