How To Change Your TrackMan IIIe Wi-Fi Settings
This user guide explains how to change the default password and broadcast SSID/Wi-Fi name for your TrackMan IIIe Radar. To be able to change the Wi-Fi settings you need access to a laptop with TrackMan Performance Studio installed.
To get access to the settings:
- Open TrackMan Performance Studio
- Connect to your radar
- Go to the "About" section
- Press the "Web interface" button (this will open your default Internet browser)
- Press the "Login" button (no password is required)
To change your radar Wi-Fi name:
- Choose "Setup" then "system"
- Enter your preferred TrackMan Wi-Fi name under the "device name"
To change your radar Wi-Fi password:
- Choose "Setup" then "wireless"
- Enter your preferred TrackMan Wi-Fi password under the "passphrase"