Computer Vision Expert for R&DAre you ready to be part of a newly created Computer Vision group and join a successful team of developers seeking to expand the use of the already groundbreaking TrackMan A/S technology?
Who is TrackMan A/S?
TrackMan develops, manufactures and sells 3D sport ball measurement systems. Our technology is used in a broad spectrum of sports: ranging from top performing professionals and coaches in mainstream segments such as golf, baseball and tennis, to striving athletes in more unique disciplines like the Olympic Game’s hammer throw and shot put. Common for all are their necessity to receive and analyze reliable and precise data.
TrackMan A/S is a privately Danish owned company established 11 years ago. We are currently a mid-size global company, and about half of the employees work at our head quarter in Vedbæk including the R&D department. All hardware and software are developed in-house by TrackMan.
Today, TrackMan is world leading in sport ball measurement and the company is considered to have set the industry standards for accuracy in golf.
Are you our next colleague?
TrackMan is constantly seeking new opportunities to grow the business, may it be geographical expansions, introducing new product offerings, entering into new sports industries or introducing new technological advancements. As a result, revenues have quadrupled since 2011, and performance is expected to continue.
For exciting new products in sports we are seeking the best brains within Computer Vision, tracking algorithms development and software implementation.
You will be part of an agile development team responsible for researching, developing and implementing the computer vision algorithm and integrating these with Doppler radar data and other sensor data.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What we are looking for
- PhD or Master degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Excellent knowledge in Computer Vision and tracking algorithms
- Excellent programming skills (C++, MatLab, openCV)
- Knowledge of Digitial signal processing (sampling, FFT, filters, JTFA, Kalman)
- Strong mathematical skills
- Min. 5 years of expertize in relevant areas
As a person you are
- Innovative, self-motivating, pro-active and creative
- Fluent in Danish and/or English
- A self-planner and work well under tight deadlines
- Have strong analytical skills
- Have excellent communication and team working skills
What we are offering
- Operating and developing state-of-the-art Computer Vision applications and hardware, in combination with our proprietary radar sensor system, among others
- A deep involvement in the cutting edge development of our technology as part of an innovative and dynamic team
- The opportunity to make you own research and development and see the direct impact of your work
- A creative environment, based on a combination of great technologies and great sports
The working place will be at our HQ in Vedbæk, Denmark.
ApplicationsIf you find the job description relevant and interesting, and you think you got what it takes, please send your application to CTO Fredrik Tuxen, email firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than December 1st 2014. For more information call +45 45 74 00 30.