Back-end Developer for TrackMan Applications Do you want to be part of our fast growing and exciting Application Group? Then join our successful team of IT developers who seek to expand the use of the already groundbreaking TrackMan technologies.
Who is TrackMan A/S?
TrackMan develops, manufactures and sells 3D ball measurement systems. Our technology is used by top performing athletes and coaches in a broad spectrum of sports - from golf, baseball and tennis to more unique disciplines like the Olympic Game’s hammer throw and shot put. In their quest for finding the competitive edge and improving their game, demanding reliable and real-time applicable data is common for them all.
TrackMan A/S is a privately held Danish company established 12 years ago. We are more than 100 people worldwide, of which currently 60 employees work at our headquarters in Vedbæk, where all hardware and software products are developed.
Today, TrackMan is considered the world leader in ball measurement and the company is believed to have set the industry standards for accuracy in both golf and baseball.
Are you our next colleague?
TrackMan is constantly looking for new ways to grow and excel its business, either by launching new product offerings, entering into new sports industries or by introducing new technological advancements. We believe, that we should always strives to become the best at what they do – and attracting people with the right mindset is paramount in maintaining this goal.
We are currently looking for the best brains in the industry to join our back-end software department. Are you ready to become a part of this team?
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Excellent programming and design skills for both server and database code
- Good understanding of technologies like jQuery, Knockout, MVC, MVVM, MongoDB etc. is preferred
- Experience in object oriented design, agile development, Scrum, Unit Testing, and Design Patterns
- 4-5 years of expertise in relevant areas
- are innovative, self-motivating, pro-active and creative
- are fluent in Danish and/or English
- are a self-planner and work well under tight deadlines
- have strong analytical skills
- have excellent communication and team working skills
- Daily work involving state-of-the-art Golf and Baseball applications, in combination with our proprietary radar sensor system
- A deep involvement in the cutting edge development of our technology as part of an innovative and dynamic team
- The opportunity to make you own applications and development - and experience the direct impact of your work
- Working in a creative environment with a combination of great technologies, great sports and great colleagues
If you find the job description relevant and interesting, and you think you got what it takes, please send your application to Head of Applications Michael Bertelsen, email firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than April 1, 2015.
For more information email or call Michael Bertelsen on +45 60 10 76 60.