Cameras reported working with TPS
The current list of compatible cameras for use with the TrackMan TPS:
- Casio EX-F1 300 fps
- Microsoft – LifeCam Studio Webcam (up to 1920x1080)
- Canon ZR960
- AVT Guppy Pro Firewire (indoor only)
- AVT Prosilica GC GigE (indoor only)
- AVT Manta Series
- GigE uEye CP (indoor only)
- GigE uEye SE (indoor only)
- JVC TK-C9300U
- Panasonic NV GS90
- Panasonic NV GS300
- Samsung SC-D372
- Sony HRD-HC9
- Sony DCR-HC23
- XIMEA MQ022 * (USB 3.0)
- XIMEA MQ003 * (USB 3.0)
- iPhone/iPad/iPad Mini/iPod Touch (via the TM Camera App) **
Camera are still "work-in-progress" as we are finalizing the integration of this camera
** Only working with the wireless TM3e product line
Only the Casio and Microsoft –LifeCam are USB 2.0.
Ximea cameras are running over USB 3.0 and needs a very powerful computer.
Guppy Pro is using Firewire-B. Furthermore; it needs extra power from the Firewire-B card.
We recommend you to only use one Firewire-B camera with desktop PCs, since you need to use one Firewire-B card per camera (to enable high speed recording).
AVT ProSilica, Manta, GigE uEye CP and SE are all Gigabit Ethernet cameras and require external power.
The rest are Firewire-A cameras.