TrackMan Performance Studio 6.4
IMPORTANT BETA RELEASE NOTES
- This beta will replace the current version of TPS installed on your computer
- This beta can be updated to the final version once released
- Current software license is required to access all courses in Virtual Golf
- Some of the the new features are only available for TM4 users only
- Download TPS 6.4 beta
- Run the TPS 6.4 installer (this will overwrite the existing TPS installation)
- Beta installation is now done, and you can open TPS to test the new features
- Starting TPS 6.4 first time you will be prompted with a new version of our Virtual Golf Game + the new Target Practice Range. Accept “Yes” to install. (if this is not the case, contact email@example.com, it is most likely that your Radar Serial did not get access to our Beta as expected.
Virtual Golf: New Target Practice (To be found under Practice > Virtual > Target Practice next to On Course Practice
Virtual Golf: added BetterBall Game play
TPS: Improving IDS camera loading time (requires specific IDS profiles - guide can be downloaded here)
TPS: Sync/Lock Video in Compare mode and other improvements
TPS: added "Retry Test" functionality after taking a test
TPS and Virtual Golf: various improvements and bugfixes
FEEDBACK AND ERROR REPORTING
Send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Uninstall TPS 6.4 beta from your computer through the windows uninstaller.
2. Reinstall the TPS 6.3 Download
The beta software and features is believed to contain bugs and is available on an “as is” and “as available” basis for the sole purpose of providing TrackMan A/S with feedback on quality, usability, performance and the identification of such bugs.
Licensee is advised to safeguard important data, to use caution and not to rely in any way on the correct functioning or performance of the software and/or accompanying pre-release firmware. The possibility of the corruption of data and/or the loss of data exists.
TrackMan encourages you to back up all TPS data and information. You assume all risks and all costs associated with the use of the software.