TrackMan Performance Studio 6.2
IMPORTANT BETA RELEASE NOTES
- This beta will replace the current version of TPS installed on your computer
- This beta can be updated to the final version once released
- Current software license is required to access all courses in Virtual Golf
- This installation is valid for 30 days and will expire after that
- The new features are only available for TM4 users only
- Download TPS 6.2 beta
- Download TrackMan Virtual Golf beta
- Run the TPS 6.2 installer (this will overwrite the existing TPS installation)
- Unblock the zip file (read here for instructions)
- Unzip the Virtual Golf zip file
- Copy the unzipped folder to < C:\ProgramData\TrackMan\Virtual Golf > and say yes to overwrite the existing files
- Beta installation is now done and you can open TPS to test the new features
- Manual putting - aimed: does not align correctly to the pin
- If you change putting settings while you are in game (does not work, buggy)
- Follow cam rotates weirdly when backspin on green
- Putting option "Fixed" is showing aim lines - should not show.
- Sometimes radar does not register shots inside of simulator (on this one we would like to receive feedback if this happens to anyone, very important to describe step by step what is happening, and to send a diagnostic file, output_log)
FEEDBACK AND ERROR REPORTING
Send your feedback to email@example.com
1. Uninstall TPS 6.2 beta from your computer through the windows uninstaller.
2. Reinstall the TPS 6.1 Download
The beta software and features is believed to contain bugs and is available on an “as is” and “as available” basis for the sole purpose of providing TrackMan A/S with feedback on quality, usability, performance and the identification of such bugs.
Licensee is advised to safeguard important data, to use caution and not to rely in any way on the correct functioning or performance of the software and/or accompanying pre-release firmware. The possibility of the corruption of data and/or the loss of data exists.
TrackMan encourages you to back up all TPS data and information. You assume all risks and all costs associated with the use of the software.