PRE-RELEASE (Please read all info below)
TrackMan Performance Studio 5.3
What is new – TPS 5.3 Highlights:
- Impact location for full swing
- Play courses and practice on course with TrackMan Virtual Golf
- New improved driving range graphics
INSTALL the Software:
- Current software license as of April 1st 2018 is required to use this pre-release version.
- This installation is valid for 30 days and will expire after that.
- The new features are only available for TM4 users only, except for the driving range.
- Virtual Golf courses requires high specs to play smoothly (i7 3.5GHz, 16GB RAM, Nvidia 1080 8GB)
1. Download TPS 5.3 beta
2. Run the installer and follow the instructions on the screen
- This beta will replace the current version of TPS installed on your computer
- This beta can be updated to the final version once released
- Impact location testing requires an updated TM4 firmware
UNINSTALL/REMOVE the software:
1. Uninstall TPS 5.3 beta from your computer through the windows uninstaller.
2. Reinstall the TPS 5.2 Download
The beta software and features is believed to contain bugs and is available on an “as is” and “as available” basis for the sole purpose of providing TrackMan A/S with feedback on quality, usability, performance and the identification of such bugs.
Licensee is advised to safeguard important data, to use caution and not to rely in any way on the correct functioning or performance of the software and/or accompanying pre-release firmware. The possibility of the corruption of data and/or the loss of data exists.
TrackMan encourages you to back up all TPS data and information. You assume all risks and all costs associated with the use of the software.