TrackMan Performance Studio 6.3
IMPORTANT BETA RELEASE NOTES
- This beta will replace the current version of TPS installed on your computer
- This beta can be updated to the final version once released
- Current software license is required to access all courses in Virtual Golf
- The new features are only available for TM4 users only
- Download TPS 6.3 beta
- Run the TPS 6.3 installer (this will overwrite the existing TPS installation)
- Beta installation is now done, and you can open TPS to test the new features
- Starting TPS 6.3 first time you will be prompted with a new version of our Virtual Golf Game. Accept “Yes” to install. (if this is not the case, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, it is most likely that your Radar Serial did not get access to our Beta as expected.
- When asked to create a bay, please do so, and add the serial numbers of the Radars on which you wish to run the beta (Please notice that you will not be able to Create Tournaments or Assign Sponsors, in case this is not done).
- Accept the invitation you have received in your email to become a Facility Manager and be able to create your own Facility (if you have not received any invitation, please check your junk mail, otherwise contact email@example.com)
Teams/Scramble play in Virtual Golf, you can now play in Teams
New “Spot the pin” functionality – Distance Markers inside of the game
Various other improvements and bugfixes
Facility Management hereunder:
- Create Your own Facilities
- Create Bays
- Create Tournaments and Leaderboards, Only for Closest to the Pin Challenge
- Add Sponsors Signs inside of Course Play
FEEDBACK AND ERROR REPORTING
Send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Uninstall TPS 6.3 beta from your computer through the windows uninstaller.
2. Reinstall the TPS 6.2 Download
The beta software and features is believed to contain bugs and is available on an “as is” and “as available” basis for the sole purpose of providing TrackMan A/S with feedback on quality, usability, performance and the identification of such bugs.
Licensee is advised to safeguard important data, to use caution and not to rely in any way on the correct functioning or performance of the software and/or accompanying pre-release firmware. The possibility of the corruption of data and/or the loss of data exists.
TrackMan encourages you to back up all TPS data and information. You assume all risks and all costs associated with the use of the software.