TM4 Firmware downgrade guide
Forced firmware update TM4
- Download the official firmware using this link: > Download
- Connect to the radar using WiFi
- Open a browser and go to http://172.30.20.1/admin-upgrade.html?advanced=1
- Click the ‘Login’ button without entering a password - the ‘Upgrade firmware’ screen should be shown in the browser
- Click choose file and choose the tm4-1.x.x.bin file that you just downloaded
- Check the ‘Force upgrade’ option
- Click upgrade
The firmware will be uploaded and applied, and the radar will reboot.
Reconnect to the radar once rebooted with steady green light.