TrackMan 4 Beta Firmware
INSTRUCTIONS FOR INSTALLATION
- Download the firmware file above
- Connect to the TM4 via WiFi
- Open the following webpage: http://172.30.20.1/admin-upgrade.html?advanced=1
- Click login (no password needed)
- Click UPGRADE
- Choose the TM4 firmware file (*.bin)
- Click Upgrade
- Wait for the unit to reboot several times
- Reconnect to the TM4 once you have a steady green light next to the camera
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any assistance
INSTRUCTIONS FOR DOWNGRADING
The beta software and features is believed to contain bugs and is available on an “as is” and “as available” basis for the sole purpose of providing TrackMan A/S with feedback on quality, usability, performance and the identification of such bugs.
Licensee is advised to safeguard important data, to use caution and not to rely in any way on the correct functioning or performance of the software and/or accompanying pre-release firmware. The possibility of the corruption of data and/or the loss of data exists.
TrackMan encourages you to back up all TPS data and information. You assume all risks and all costs associated with the use of the software.