TRACKMAN PERFORMANCE STUDIO 6.5
TM4 FIRMWARE 1.9
TRACKMAN GOLF FOR iOS v3.2.1
KEY FEATURES YOU SHOULD KNOW
Virtual Golf: Outdoor mode
- Normalized ball flight, including ball conversion (depending on ball selection in settings)
TM4 firmware 1.9
- Indoor: Spin Axis incl. gearing, Spin Rate improvements
- Outdoor: Virtual Golf support, Spin Rate Improvements, Carbon Core ball support
TPS: Support for new TM4 firmware 1.9 plus various improvements and bugfixes
- TM Golf (iOS): Support for new TM4 firmware 1.9 plus various improvements and bugfixes
IMPORTANT NOTES & REQUIREMENTS
- This beta will replace the current version of TPS installed on your computer
- This beta can be updated to the final version once released
- Current software license is required to access all courses in Virtual Golf
- Outdoor license is required to use Virtual Golf in Outdoor mode
- TM4 firmware 1.9 is required to use Virtual Golf in Outdoor mode
- Some of the the new features are only available for TM4 users only
- Indoor pickup and accuracy requires good light setup - read more
- Download TPS 6.5 beta
- Run the TPS 6.5 installer (this will overwrite the existing TPS installation)
- Beta installation is now done, and you can open TPS
- When starting TPS 6.5 for the first time, you might be prompted with a new version of our Virtual Golf. Accept “Yes” to install.
- Download TM4 firmware 1.9
- Once downloaded, connect PC to TM4 WiFi
- Open a web browser
- Go to http://172.30.20.1/admin-upgrade.html?advanced=1
- Login (no password needed)
- Click to browse the file
- Select TM4-1.9.bin
- Check the box "Force Upgrade"
- Apply firmware update
- Wait several minutes for the TM4 to update (blinking green light)
- Once you have a steady green light, reconnect to the TM4 WiFi as the update is complete
TRACKMAN GOLF (iOS) v 3.2.1
- Open the web browser on your iPhone or iPad
- Click on this link on your iPad web browser - https://testflight.apple.com/join/JAaHNowX
- Install the app (via TestFlight)
ISSUES OR QUESTIONS?
Contact our Support team at email@example.com
1. Uninstall TPS 6.5 beta from your computer through the windows uninstaller.
2. Reinstall the TPS 6.4 Download
The pre-release software and features is believed to contain bugs and is available on an “as is” and “as available” basis for the sole purpose of providing TrackMan A/S with feedback on quality, usability, performance and the identification of such bugs.
Licensee is advised to safeguard important data, to use caution and not to rely in any way on the correct functioning or performance of the software and/or accompanying pre-release firmware. The possibility of the corruption of data and/or the loss of data exists.
TrackMan encourages you to back up all TPS data and information. You assume all risks and all costs associated with the use of the software.