TPS8 - GET EARLY ACCESS TO THE BETA SOFTWARE
For test and development purpose only
Updated March 30th 2021
READ ME - IMPORTANT
- Carefully read the pre-release disclaminer at the bottom of the page
- When downloading these updates, you agree to the terms and conditions of pre-release access
- Any sharing of links, information or use of in-app screenshots from any of the pre-release updates cannot be done without the approval from TrackMan
- Beta versions will replace the current version of software or firmware installed and can be updated to the final versions once released
- Current software license is required to access all courses in Virtual Golf and other premium features in TPS
- Some of the the new features are only available for TM4 users only
Beside performance enhacing tweaks, here are some of the new key features you will find in TrackMan Performance Studio 8:
- TPS: New and improved user interface
- TPS: When using full screen, the tracer will now be shown center of the screen
- TPS: Virtual Golf bay offset will also be applied to Shot Analysis
- VG: New 2 player greensome game format
- VG: Show Gimmie Circle - In manual putting mode
- VG: New player cam available
- VG: It's now possible to turn off celebrations
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL
- Download the TPS8 beta
- Run the TPS 8 installer (this will overwrite the existing TPS installation)
- Open TPS when online
- Virtual Golf updates will automatically install within TPS when online
TPS 8 is in a beta stage and certain bugs and glitches may occur. If you have a multi-unit facility, we do encourage you to try this beta in one bay first, before installing in all bays
FEEDBACK, ISSUES OR QUESTIONS
All feedback and possible bug reports are highly appreciated. Help us improve the software by sending your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org - our R&D teams will take care of the rest.
For questions or issues our support teams are available via email@example.com or phone as below
- ASIA, MIDDLE EAST, AND EUROPE
Monday to Friday 08.30 - 19.30 (CET/CEST) Saturday and Sunday 09.00 - 16.00 (CET/CEST) +45 45 74 47 42
Monday to Sunday 5 AM - 11 PM (Arizona Time)
+1 (810) 225-9855
UNINSTALL / REMOVE BETA
1. Uninstall TPS 8 beta from your computer through the windows uninstaller
2. Reinstall the TPS 7.5
TERMS & CONDITIONS / PRE-RELEASE DISCLAIMER
The pre-release software and features is believed to contain bugs and is available on an “as is” and “as available” basis for the sole purpose of providing TrackMan A/S with feedback on quality, usability, performance and the identification of such bugs.
The user is advised to safeguard important data, to use caution and not to rely in any way on the correct functioning or performance of the software and/or accompanying pre-release firmware. The possibility of the corruption of data and/or the loss of data exists.
TrackMan encourages you to back up all data and information. You assume all risks and all costs associated with the use of the software.
Any sharing of links, information or use of in-app screenshots from any of the pre-release updates cannot be done without the approval from TrackMan A/S.