GET EARLY ACCESS
For test and development purpose only
Updated May 5th 2021
For the first time ever, we are publicly sharing an early access version of the latest TPS. The purpose of sharing this beta version is to identify any shortcomings, bugs or other issues, that have not been caught in our regular testing environments internally. By downloading and installing the beta software, you will get early access to the latest features and improvements in TPS, and in return, we hope you will provide any feedback you have to us. See how below.
These are some of the new key features you will find in TrackMan Performance Studio 8
# SHOT ANALYSIS
- Updated and improved user interface
- When using full screen, the tracer will now be shown center of the screen
- Bay Offset (TM4 calibration screen) will now also applied in Shot Analysis
# VIRTUAL GOLF
- New “Show Gimmie Circle” feature available, when gimmies apply
- 2-player Greensome game format
- New Player camera
- Other tweaks and improvements
READ ME – IMPORTANT
Please read the following, including the pre-release disclaimer at the bottom of the page, before proceeding with the download and installation of the TPS8 Beta software. When downloading these updates, you agree to the terms and conditions of pre-release access
- Any sharing of links, information or use of in-app screenshots from any of the pre-release updates cannot be done without prior approval from TrackMan
- Beta versions will replace any current version of TPS on your PC installed. It can be updated to the final versions once this is released
- An active software subscription license is required to access all courses in Virtual Golf and other premium features in TPS
- Some of the new features are only available for TM4 users
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL
- Download the TPS8 beta
- Run the TPS 8 installer (this will overwrite the existing TPS installation)
- Open TPS when online
- Virtual Golf updates will automatically install within TPS when online
TPS 8 is in a beta stage and certain bugs and glitches may occur. If you have a commercial facility, we do encourage you to try this beta in one bay first, before installing in multiple bays
FEEDBACK, ISSUES OR QUESTIONS
All feedback and possible bug reports are highly appreciated. Help us improve the software by sending your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org - our R&D teams will take care of the rest.
For questions or issues our support teams are available via email@example.com or phone as below
- ASIA, MIDDLE EAST, AND EUROPE
Monday to Friday 08.30 - 19.30 (CET/CEST) Saturday and Sunday 09.00 - 16.00 (CET/CEST) +45 45 74 47 42
Monday to Sunday 5 AM - 11 PM (Arizona Time)
+1 (810) 225-9855
UNINSTALL / REMOVE BETA
1. Uninstall TPS 8 beta from your computer through the windows uninstaller
2. Reinstall the TPS 7.5
TERMS & CONDITIONS / PRE-RELEASE DISCLAIMER
The pre-release software and features is believed to contain bugs and is available on an “as is” and “as available” basis for the sole purpose of providing TrackMan A/S with feedback on quality, usability, performance and the identification of such bugs.
The user is advised to safeguard important data, to use caution and not to rely in any way on the correct functioning or performance of the software and/or accompanying pre-release firmware. The possibility of the corruption of data and/or the loss of data exists.
TrackMan encourages you to back up all data and information. You assume all risks and all costs associated with the use of the software.
Any sharing of links, information or use of in-app screenshots from any of the pre-release updates cannot be done without the approval from TrackMan A/S.