Get early access and test our newest development to help us make the next releases our best yet
- Carefully read the pre-release disclaminer at the bottom of the page
- Any sharing of links, information or use of in-app screenshots from any of the pre-release updates cannot be done without the approval from TrackMan
- When downloading these updates, you agree to the terms and conditions of pre-release access
- Beta versions will replace the current version of software or firmware installed
- Beta versions can be updated to the final versions once released
- Current software license is required to access all courses in Virtual Golf and using Tracy in TPS
- Some of the the new features are only available for TM4 users only
- Indoor pickup and accuracy requires good light setup - read more
INSTALLATION OF PRE-RELEASE SOFTWARE AND FIRMWARE
TRACKMAN PERFORMANCE STUDIO v7.3
- Download TPS 7.3 beta
- Run the TPS 7.3 installer (this will overwrite the existing TPS installation)
- Beta installation is now done, and you can open TPS
- Virtual Golf updates will automatically install within TPS when online
TM4 FIRMWARE v2.x - no beta firmware available
- Download TM4 firmware 2.x
- Once downloaded, connect PC to TM4 WiFi
- Open a web browser
- Go to http://172.30.20.1/admin-upgrade.html?advanced=1
- Login (no password needed)
- Click to browse the file
- Select tm4-2.x-beta.bin
- Check the box "Force Upgrade"
- Apply firmware update
- Wait several minutes for the TM4 to update (blinking green light)
- Once you have a steady green light, reconnect to the TM4 WiFi as the update is complete
Send your observations to email@example.com
ISSUES OR QUESTIONS?
UNINSTALL / REMOVE BETA
1. Uninstall TPS 7.3 beta from your computer through the windows uninstaller.
2. Reinstall the TPS 7.2
TERMS & CONDITIONS / PRE-RELEASE DISCLAIMER
The pre-release software and features is believed to contain bugs and is available on an “as is” and “as available” basis for the sole purpose of providing TrackMan A/S with feedback on quality, usability, performance and the identification of such bugs.
The user is advised to safeguard important data, to use caution and not to rely in any way on the correct functioning or performance of the software and/or accompanying pre-release firmware. The possibility of the corruption of data and/or the loss of data exists.
TrackMan encourages you to back up all data and information. You assume all risks and all costs associated with the use of the software.
Any sharing of links, information or use of in-app screenshots from any of the pre-release updates cannot be done without the approval from TrackMan A/S.