What is the TrackMan Combine?
The TrackMan Combine is a standardized test that enables you to identify the strengths and weaknesses in your golf game. Over 10,000 combines have been taken by golfers from around the globe. From the world’s top ranked players to amateurs golfers with a handicap over 20.
- Takes approximately 35 minutes to complete
- Consists of 60 shots to 10 different targets
- A score is received for each shot and target
- Leaderboards are posted on MyTrackMan.com
- Compare your results to your peer group or the best in the world
Below is the full leaderboard for the LPGA. Here you can look through all of the results, see data for each target, and download the player’s report. See why they are among the best players in the world!