TRACKMAN SALES AGENT SOUTH AFRICA
Since the very beginning TrackMan has benefited from the skills and commitment of exceptional people.
Today, as always, we seek the best talent to build on our success story. As a TrackMan Sales Agent for South Africa you would demonstrate and sell TrackMan products and services in your assigned territory.
- Demand generation through cooperation with the local PGA’s and other golf organizations
- Product demonstrations to Teaching Pro’s, Club Fitters, ambitious Amateurs and other client segments
- Proposal preparation and order administration
- Customer training and 1st level support
- Organization of TrackMan University workshops
REQUIREMENTS, MUST HAVE
- Consultative sales experience
- Golf Professional or single HCP amateur golfer
- Advanced computer skills Windows 7 / Windows 8 configuration (device management), Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Hard worker which delivers on commitments
- Business degree
- Network in local golf industry
- Local language skills
Who is TrackMan A/S?
TrackMan develops, manufactures and sells 3D sport ball measurement systems. Our technology is used in a broad spectrum of sports: ranging from top performing professionals and coaches in mainstream segments such as golf, baseball and tennis, to striving athletes in more unique disciplines like the Olympic Game’s hammer throw and shot put. Common for all are their necessity to receive and analyze reliable and precise data.
TrackMan A/S is a privately Danish owned company established 11 years ago. We are currently a mid-size global company, and about half of the employees work at our head quarter in Vedbæk including the R&D department. All hardware and software are developed in-house by TrackMan.
Today, TrackMan is world leading in sport ball measurement and the company is considered to have set the industry standards for accuracy in golf.
To apply send your CV with cover letter